News Flash! We are hosting a FREE session that will give you the confidence to facilitate hands-on science in your classroom the very next day. This session will have something for teachers that love getting busy with science and for teachers that dread the thought of it!
Science in a Van at The Mangere East Community Centre
372 Massey Road (behind the library)
Thursday 11th August 2011
During the session we will:
- Get hands-on with some of Science in a Van’s favourite tried and tested experiments.
- Discover the everyday application of the science behind the experiments.
- Hear about why Science in a Van loves the Material and Physical World strands of the Science Curriculum.
You will leave the session buzzing with …
- Renewed confidence and ideas to get science into your classroom.
- An understanding of what Science in a Van offers and how this can enhance your science units making them even more memorable and engaging.
We have room for around 40 teachers and each school can have up to three teachers attend the session.
RSVP ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text us on 022 682 3009.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Emily & Alan