Like I said, a whole lot of ones.
July 2011 is very rare too. It has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays and this only happens every 823 years.
Many of the emails and texts we have seen about this go on to say how lucky this is and we should forward it on to get more luck! However …
This whole five Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays got us thinking. Maybe the good luck is wiped out if you look at an old calendar. So much for waiting 823 years as back in July 2005 the same thing happened. We also looked forward on our online calendar and discovered that July 2016 is pretty busy too!
- We were especially intrigued about added up our ages and the year we were born. But here are a few questions to get you or your class thinking …
- Does your year and age add up 111?
- Maybe it adds up to 112. Why do you think this happens?
- If you were born in the year 2000 or later… what number do you get? Why?
- Will this calculation work later on in the year?
- Have you had your birthday yet? Does this make a difference?